Brisbane 2018 Terms, Tariffs and Conditions
(HIGH SCHOOL – PUBLIC & PRIVATE SCHOOLS)
Subject to change without notice
AUZZIE FAMILIES TAKES PRIDE IN SUCCESSFUL HOMESTAY ARRANGEMENTS.
|BRISBANE TARIFFS 2018|
|PLACEMENT and administration fee||$280.00|
|AIRPORT Transfer (One Way up to 60KM)||$150.00|
|SERVICE Fee (Refund & Cancellation)||$120.00|
|HOMESTAY fee weekly (+weekend lunch)||$295.00|
|HOMESTAY share weekly per person (+weekend lunch)||$255.00|
|HOMESTAY single / no food weekly||$220.00|
|HOMESTAY share per person / no food weekly||$195.00|
|EXECUTIVE homestay no food||$310.00|
|EXECUTIVE homestay placement||$350.00|
|SPECIAL diet (e.g. Gluten free or vegetarian)||$20.00 per week|
|INTERNET access||$10.00 per week|
- In order to commence work on your placement students must complete the application form and pay the full invoice amount 4-6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Late payment received less than 2 weeks prior to arrival will not have special requests considered, nor host family guaranteed. If it is not possible to find a host then all funds are refunded minus a service fee.
- Bank Draft, Telegraphic transfer (Add $20 bank charge).
- Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard (add 3.0%)
- Fees are GST inclusive where applicable per person and are subject to change without notice.
- Hosts are located up to 60 minutes travelling time to the student’s learning institution
- Holiday Retainer is 50% of the regular homestay rate. It is calculated on a daily basis and is for a minimum of 1 week.
- Students must advise their host, learning institution and Auzzie Families of any travel plans prior to departure. A leave form to be completed by the student and sign off from the host together with the copy of the student’s departure and return flight details should be provided to Auzzie Families a minimum of 3 weeks prior to departure to be qualified for the holiday retainer rate.
- All meals are included. Breakfast and lunch are self-served. Students will need to purchase their own additional snacks
- Telephone / Mobile Phones hosts will not sign telephone or Internet contracts for any student and under any circumstances.
- Internet usage is strictly for the homework purposes. Downloading of movies, music, news, games, chat-rooms or You-tube etc is strictly prohibited.
- Hosts may charge up to $10.00 per week for internet use however downloading of movies, music, news, games, chat-rooms or You-tube etc is strictly prohibited
- Unsolicited photos of host family member or premises taken without the host’s permission should be immediately destroyed.
- All complaints must be addressed by referring to our conflict resolution policy available on request.
POLICIES & CANCELLATION
- Placement / Administration and airport transfer are non re-fundable and this includes if student cannot locate the driver and makes their own way to the host.
- First 4 week’s homestay funds are not refundable after arrival.
- A placement & administration fee will apply to change the homestay. The host family or the student will be responsible for the costs associated with the change. The party liable for the costs will be determined depending on the circumstances.
- Auzzie Families will manage the payment of homestay fees for all students for the whole duration of their stay.
- Pursuant contract between the host and the student (also referred to as the two week notice contract), either the host or the student must give at least two weeks’ notice on their intention to terminate the contract prior to the contract being terminated. This notice must be given in writing, and the terminating party must be able to confirm the notice has been received and acknowledged.
- Auzzie Families will not be held liable for a breach of the two week notice contract by either the host or the student. The host and the student are to conduct themselves in good faith and with integrity with respect to all matters referred to and incidental to the two week notice contract.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival and/or course commencement will incur charges of two weeks Homestay Fee, Carer Setup Fee and a Service Fee. In addition, Placement & Administration and airport transfer are not refundable.
- Cancellation more than two weeks prior to arrival and/or course commencement will incur will incur charges of Carer Setup Fee and a Service Fee. In addition, Placement & Administration and airport transfer are not refundable.
- Cancellation due to visa refusal will incur a service fee and placement & administration fee. Evidence of visa refusal required.