2017 UNSW Global – Terms, Tariffs and Conditions
–subject to change without notice
|UNSW Global 2017|
|PLACEMENT and administration fee 18+ & 17-||$310.00|
|HOMESTAY fee weekly (+ weekend lunch) 17-||$320.00|
|HOMESTAY fee weekly (+ weekend lunch) 18+||$300.00|
|HOMESTAY fee nightly 17-||$46.00|
|HOMESTAY fee nightly 18+||$43.00|
|HOMESTAY share weekly per person (+ weekend lunch)||$270.00*|
|HOMESTAY single / no food weekly||$250.00#|
|HOMESTAY share per person / no food weekly||$210.00*#|
|COLD DAILY LUNCH – per week day||$10.00|
|RELOCATION fee||$190.00 regardless of reason|
|HOMESTAY nomination (parent nominated host) 17-||$350.00|
|HOMESTAY nomination (registered host)||$300 .00|
|GRANNY FLAT + bathroom + meals||$360.00|
|GRANNY FLAT + bathroom (no food)||$310.00|
|SPECIAL diet (e.g. Gluten free or vegetarian)||$25.00 additional fee weekly|
|* must book with friend or family, parental approval required for 17-
# food re-heating only
- In order to commence work on your placement students must complete the application form and pay the full invoice amount 4-6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Late payment received less than 2 weeks prior to arrival will not have special requests considered, nor host family guaranteed. If it is not possible to find a
host then all funds are refunded minus a service fee.
- Bank Draft, Telegraphic transfer (Add $15 bank charge)
- Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard (add 3.0%)
- Fees are GST inclusive per person and are subject to change without notice.
- Hosts are located up to 60 minutes travelling time to the student’s learning institution
- A relocation fee will apply to move a student. The host family or the student will be responsible for the relocation costs. The party liable for the costs will be
determined depending on the circumstances
- Holiday Retainer is half of the regular homestay rate. It is calculated on a daily basis and is for a minimum of 1 week.
- Students must advise their host, learning institution and Auzzie Families of any travel plans prior to departure. A copy of the students departure and return
flight details should be provided a minimum of 3 weeks prior to departure.
- All meals are included except for weekday lunch. Breakfast is self-served. Students will need to buy their own additional snacks.
- Telephone / Mobile Phones hosts will not sign telephone or Internet contracts for any student.
- Students are encouraged to purchase a prepaid wireless modem for internet independence.
- Hosts may charge up to $10.00 per week for internet use but downloading of movies, music, news, games, chat-rooms or You-tube etc is strictly prohibited.
- Unsolicited photos received, of host family member or premises taken without the host’s permission will be immediately destroyed.
- All complaints must be addressed by referring to our conflict resolution policy available on request.
POLICIES & CANCELLATION
- Placement / Administration & first 4 weeks homestay are non-refundable.
- Airport transfer requested and paid for is non-refundable.
- A relocation fee will apply to move a student. The host family or the student will be responsible for the relocation costs. The party liable for the costs will be determined
depending on the circumstances
- No airport transfer REFUND applies if student cannot locate the driver and makes their own way to the host. The student must call our emergency numbers NOT the host &
follow our instructions. We will contact the driver and make sure that driver finds the student.
- First 4 week’s homestay funds are not refundable after arrival.
- Starting from 1st July 2017, Auzzie Families will manage the payment of homestay fees for all students for the whole duration of the stay.
- Pursuant contract between the host and the student (also referred to as the two week notice contract), either the host or the student must give at least two weeks’ notice on their
intention to terminate the contract prior to the contract being terminated. This notice must be given in writing, and the terminating party must be able to confirm the notice has been
received and acknowledged.
- Auzzie Families will not be held liable for a breach of the two week notice contract by either the host or the student. The host and the student are to conduct themselves in good
faith and with integrity with respect to all matters referred to and incidental to the two week notice contract.
- Deferment less than 14 days prior to course commencement will incur 1 weeks host funds, a service fee and relocation fees.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival will incur charges of two weeks host funds & Service Fee, Placement Fee, Carer set up Fees.
- Cancellation more than two weeks prior to arrival will incur a charge for Placement fee + Service fee + Carer Set Up Fee
- Cancellation due to visa refusal will incur a service fee. Evidence of visa refusal required.